Here at Print Logistics we understand the pressures of working in the marketing and promotions industry - tight timescales, last minute changes, multi-site collections and deliveries etc – and we pride ourselves on being able to help you achieve these in as seamless a fashion as possible.
For more information, please call 03452 6026060.
Our specialist services are designed specifically to answer their needs of business customers in the retail sector:
Management of POS stock
- Our logistics team will manage the day-to-day activities on the account.
- Helplines are available to provide the total service and aftercare for clients.
- Consolidation and distribution of POS stock
- We can consolidate packed items from numerous locations and keep them to a single consignment.
Secure storage of POS, with call-off facilities
- For order processing and inventory management, we can provide storage for on-going jobs in progress. We can store items/products ready for onward distribution to coincide with the launch date of a campaign.
Collation, fulfilment, packing and wrapping
- We can collect raw print from suppliers, collate it as required and supply the packaging to accommodate the items during transportation to the end user.
Pick & pack
- We can handle complex pick/pack collation and kitting jobs such as individual information packs, leaflets/posters/brochures.
- Customer inventory on the packing note can also be provided.
- If your product to be distributed is generic we can supply all the address labels.
- Labels can be e-mailed (as per Data preparation and database development) so that they are produced in the order required by the client/local depot before being electronically sorted into depot order or ready for onward shipment to the client within their catchment area.
Data management support
- We can accept address data in a wide variety of formats, either on disk, via ISDN or email and can merge or de-dupe data files if required.